1. Acceptable Use Policy
– Client agrees not to run any programs on his or her VPS which use 90% of any CPU core for an extended period of time or which cause a high CPU load on the host node for an extended period of time. In other words, client agrees not to use the equivalent of a full core for him or herself for an extended period of time.
– Shared and Reseller hosting accounts may not use 25% or more of server’s CPU resources for a period longer than 90 seconds.
ii. Disk IO
– No accounts may use I/O intensive applications that adversely affect normal server performance for other users. Dedicated servers are exempt from this.
– Every account is assigned a limit on monthly transfer. You will be sent an email when you are near your bandwidth limit. If you reach your bandwidth limit, you will be temporarily suspended until the next cycle.
– No accounts may use excessive packets per second or outgoing bandwidth that affects normal service operations (aka no sending DDoS attacks from our services)
Violation of any resource abuse noted above will result in suspension or termination of service with no refund.
iii. All accounts
All accounts are bound by the Jurisdiction of the following:
– Location of the server
– Location of HostedSimply.com owner
– Location of the client
The following activities are forbidden on all accounts:
– Pornography that is Illegal in appropriate jurisdictions. This includes but is not exclusive to Child Pornography and Pornogrpahy lacking the legally mandatory records.
– Denial of Service Attacks, both being the source and the target of such.
– Forgery, including faking IP Address, Hostname, Email Address, Headers, et cetera.
– Fraud, or any other service or distributed information intended to deceive the public.
– Identity Theft, including hosting, distributing, or linking to stolen or hijacked identification information.
– Anonymous Proxy
– Unsolicited Bulk Email
– Activity producing an entry on a distributed blacklist
– Any service linking or hosting anything advocating Terrorism
– Unauthorized transmission of Copyrighted Materials
– Bitcoin mining or similar applications
– Traffic Exchange Scripts
a. DMCA notices
– We abide by the regulations of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) or any equivelant law in a foreign country.
– Notices of Copyright Abuse can be submitted to us via email to email@example.com
b. Suspension and Termination
By using our services, you agree to abide to our terms and conditions written in this article. If you are found breaking any terms or conditions outlined here, we will completely terminate your service without refund. We reserve the right to suspend and terminate accounts for any reason, including those given by these terms part 1.a.i-iii. All accounts will be terminated 7 days after suspension.
– Payments are due on the date stated on the produced invoice. Failure to pay the invoice will result in suspension and termination of service.
– For all of our hosting plans, you have 24 hours from the time your order was provisioned to test the service. You can only request a refund within this 24 hour window. If you break any rules outlined in this document regarding abuse of our services, then we will not be able to grant a refund.
– We only provide payment refunds for PayPal and Credit Card payments. For all other payment methods such as cryptocurrency, we will issue you an account credit with us.
– Filing a charge-back will result in immediate termination of all services and deletion of all client data in addition with a $50 transaction fee.
We are not responsible for any security compromise against client services, nor any loss of data on client’s services.
This agreement is binding as a group of agreements. If any term is not enforceable in any jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforceability of any other term within this agreement. Failure to enforce any terms within these terms does not indicate a relinquishment of said terms.
6. Modification of Agreement
HostedSimply reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time for any purpose effective at any time we decide. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org